Kalki Koechlin hopes to be an expert dancer
Mumbai: Kalki Koechlin is not a big fan of her dancing skills, but hopes to master the art "one day".
She took to Twitter Wednesday to share her thoughts on her dancing abilities and tweeted: "One day I`ll dance properly, maybe I`ll be 95, but one day it`s going to happen."
After making her debut with ex-husband Anurag Kashyap`s critically acclaimed ‘Dev D’, Kalki has been appreciated for her performances in ‘Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara’, ‘Shaitan’ and ‘That Girl in Yellow Boots’.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!
- India made Aamir Khan’s 'PK' a blockbuster, that's tolerance: BJP MP
- Good news for food lovers in Mumbai: City to celebrate first Family Food Festival
- Dev Diwali, Karthigai Deepam: Know significance and legend
- Spirituality: Chant Dhanvantri Mantra for healing, good health
- Guru Nanak Jayanti: Here’s how it is celebrated