Kangana launches website to connect with fans
Mumbai: Actress Kangana Ranaut today launched a website to directly connect with her fans.
"This was something I wanted to do since quite sometime.
Considering the kind of profession I am in, it is essential to interact with people. There were lot of fake accounts in my name and I wanted to end this all," Kangana said in an interview here.
The website - www.Officialkanganaranaut.Com - will have the latest updates about her professional life.
"I want to connect and make my fans aware of my work. I will keep them posted about what is happening," she said, after the launch of her website here this afternoon.
"My professional commitments didn`t permit me to do this earlier. With the website, I look forward to connecting with my fans from across the globe. The site is fun and quirky," she said.
Kangana will also pen her thoughts on a blog. "I will be writing on various things, be it my diet or some issues. I
Would like to share my thoughts with people," she said.
Considered a fashion icon, Kangana will also share styling tips.
"It feels good when people look upto you as a style or fashion icon. I would be giving tips and advice on fashion. Indian girls look beautiful and I feel they need to give attention to the looks and styling," she said.
Among her contemporaries, Kangana finds Sonam Kapoor the most stylish.
She is currently gearing up for her next film `Krrish 3`, starring Hrithik Roshan and Vivek Oberoi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Padmavati: Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone will be joined by THIS actress?
- Kaabil trailer: Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's love story illuminates in 'darkness'
- Vidya Balan chooses her film wisely!
- Reema Lagoo burns her hands in shooting for 'Naamkarann'
- Sonam Kapoor joins fight to make India hunger-free
- Diwali 2016 checklist: Colours that can add glamour to your outfits!
- A little lie may make you a big liar
- Goa gears up for 'Tripurari Purnima' festivities—Know why it is celebrated!
- Diwali 2016: Spiritual healing tips to bring in prosperity, protection and abundance
- Diwali 2016: Cash, coupons most sought after gifts, says ASSOCHAM study