Kanye West ends up editing own wedding picture
New York: Rapper Kanye West has revealed he edited his own wedding picture because the photographer, Annie Leibovitz pulled out one day before the event.
West, 37, who married reality TV star Kim Kardashian, 33, last month in a grand ceremony, slammed Leibovitz and said she was scared of the idea of celebrity status of the couple, reported New York Post.
"Let me tell you something about that kiss photo that my girl (Kardashian) put up... This was pissing my girl off during the honeymoon, she was exhausted because we worked on the photo so much because Annie Leibovitz pulled out right before the wedding. I think that she was, like, scared of the idea of celebrity," he said.
West said he spent four days of his honeymoon editing the official wedding photo of himself kissing Kim at the altar in Florence in front of a wall of roses.
Leibovitz earlier shot the couple for the cover of Vogue magazine.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!
- India made Aamir Khan’s 'PK' a blockbuster, that's tolerance: BJP MP
- Good news for food lovers in Mumbai: City to celebrate first Family Food Festival
- Dev Diwali, Karthigai Deepam: Know significance and legend
- Spirituality: Chant Dhanvantri Mantra for healing, good health
- Guru Nanak Jayanti: Here’s how it is celebrated