Kanye West ends up editing own wedding picture
New York: Rapper Kanye West has revealed he edited his own wedding picture because the photographer, Annie Leibovitz pulled out one day before the event.
West, 37, who married reality TV star Kim Kardashian, 33, last month in a grand ceremony, slammed Leibovitz and said she was scared of the idea of celebrity status of the couple, reported New York Post.
"Let me tell you something about that kiss photo that my girl (Kardashian) put up... This was pissing my girl off during the honeymoon, she was exhausted because we worked on the photo so much because Annie Leibovitz pulled out right before the wedding. I think that she was, like, scared of the idea of celebrity," he said.
West said he spent four days of his honeymoon editing the official wedding photo of himself kissing Kim at the altar in Florence in front of a wall of roses.
Leibovitz earlier shot the couple for the cover of Vogue magazine.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Befikre movie review: Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer struggles hard to recreate Aditya Chopra magic
- Raees look: Not one but three different styles for Shah Rukh Khan
- Birthday Special: 10 times Dino Morea proved 'age is just a number'!
- I stress, worry, get nervous: Vaani Kapoor
- Sonakshi Sinha wishes 'Happy Birthday' popsy to Shatrughan Sinha, posts adorable PIC