Kanye West joins hands with Adidas
Los Angeles: Rapper Kanye West has ended his deal with sportswear brand Nike and tied up with rival company Adidas to "provide for his family".
The fiancé of socialite Kim Kardashian confirmed on Angie Martinez`s New York`s Hot 97 show that he was leaving Nike and setting up camp at Adidas, reports contactmusic.com.
"I took the Adidas deal because I have royalties and I have to provide for my family," he said.
"I`m gonna be the first hip-hop designer and because of that I`m gonna be bigger than Walmart," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Veteran actor Dilip Kumar doing fine, thanks fans for prayers!
- Mira Rajput wears hubby's T-shirt and gets approval from Shahid Kapoor right away!
- Shah Rukh Khan says stardom has overtaken his acting capabilities
- Anushka Sharma says marriage is on cards!
- PIA plane crashes near Abbottabad; singer Junaid Jamshed feared dead