Kanye West not sure about documenting Kim Kardashian`s pregnancy
Los Angeles: Rapper Kanye West is reportedly having second thoughts about filming girlfriend Kim Kardashian`s pregnancy for her show ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’.
"I know deep down, (Kanye) isn`t trying to pimp out his baby like that... he knows that when it comes to Kim and her family, especially that mother of hers, it`s all business and that show is how they make their money," hollywoodlife.com quoted a source as saying.
"So he juggling all this (stuff) in his head right now, but he ain`t all hyped about it yet because it hasn`t gone down yet - the filming that is," the source added.
However, Kim is trying to explain the entire filmmaking process to Kanye to convince him.
"All this TV is new to him (Kanye) and Kim is explaining to him that everything is going to be ok and she`s encouraging him to just go with the fact that the pregnancy - or at least part of it - will be filmed," the source said.
The couple has been together for eight months.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India