Kanye West sentenced to two years of probation
Los Angeles: Rapper Kanye West has been given 24 months of probation and ordered to do 240 hours of community service for attacking a photographer in 2013 for trying to take his photographs outside the LA airport.
The 36-year-old rapper, who is engaged to Kim Kardashian and became a father recently, pled no contest to one count of battery in response to the lawsuit filed against him by paparazzo Daniel Ramos.
Other than the community service, West is also required to complete 24 sessions of a level-two anger mangagement programme and he must turn himself in to the LAPD for a formal booking.
The rapper was not required to be in court when the verdict was announced. His next hearing is scheduled for July 17.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amaal Mallik excited about his 'Baar Baar Dekho' track
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity