Kanye West to build Kim Kardashian her own church?
Los Angeles: Rapper Kanye West is reportedly planning to build a USD 5 million cathedral for his wife Kim Kardashian.
The 37-year-old singer, who married the 33-year-old beauty in Italy in May, is planning to create a dramatic cathedral for the reality TV star`s family, so they can host future weddings and baptisms there away from prying eyes, suggest reports.
"They want somewhere that weddings and baptisms and family funerals can take place for years to come. But Kanye being Kanye, it`s going to be ludicrously over the top," a source said.
"He`s already set aside USD 5 million to get the work started and plans on doing a series of shows to help fund the construction."
The `Yeezus` rapper is a huge fan of the famous unfinished cathedral La Sagrada Familia in Barcelona.
"Kanye has visited the church several times, and it takes his breath away every time. He`s always wanted something similar for his own family," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Raees’ Shah Rukh Khan travels by train to promote film - WATCH video
- Four detectives in Bengali fiction who are every kid’s hero
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan returns to stun you! Check out Femina cover PIC
- Deepika Padukone looks incredibly stunning on the cover of Filmfare!
- Jackie Chan on the sets of ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ – See PICS