Kanye West to install in-house hospital
Los Angeles: Rapper Kanye West is planning to install a hi-tech medical unit in his new home.
The 37-year-old rapper is reportedly splashing out 3 million pounds (approximately $5,100,000) on an in-house hospital to protect his wife Kim, 33, and their 12-month-old daughter North from any potential medical threats, reports contactmusic.com.
A source told the Daily Star newspaper: "The special suite will include an X-ray machine, CT scanner, ultrasound and blood-taking facilities. Other celebrities such as Madonna have taken similar measures in the past, but not on such a grand and costly scale."
"The facilities will enable the family to monitor their sugar levels, cholesterol and blood pressure. They will also have a team of private doctors around the clock, daily visits from top nurses and a full paediatric team for North."
However, Kim believes her husband is taking things a little too far and isn`t convinced if installing a high-tech unit filled with medical supplies is a good idea.
"Kim believes it`s paranoid and a bit unnecessary. But she figures it can`t do any harm, and he might prove to be right one day,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra is spilling hotness all over this summer! - Pic inside
- 'Ok Jaanu' stars Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor take party spirit up a notch! - View pictures
- Riteish Deshmukh fulfills Madhuri Dixit's wish on TV show
- Don't know what item songs mean: Zareen Khan
- Vidya Balan would love to be directed by brother-in-law