Kanye West wants `Downton Abbey` styled house
Los Angeles: Rapper Kanye West is reportedly planning to make his new house here a replica of the set of hit British period drama ‘Downton Abbey’.
West is ready to spend as much as 75 million pounds on the house, which he plans to share with fiancée Kim Kardashian and daughter North.
"Both Kanye and Kim love the UK. They think it is so quaint and beautiful. Kanye is fascinated by European history, the aristocracy and the British Royals," dailystar.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"He loves watching `Downton Abbey` on television and it’s exactly the kind of place he would like to live in," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Academy retains PwC, takes steps to avoid another Oscars fiasco
- Kareena Kapoor Khan and Karisma Kapoor's shopping PIC defines sister squad goals!
- Meri Pyaari Bindu FIRST LOOK out! Parineeti Chopra and Ayushmann Khurrana set for a quirky tale
- Beyhadh written update, March 29 full episode: Maya aka Jennifer Winget's pole dance leaves Arjun fuming!
- Move Your Lakk song alert! 'Noor' Sonakshi Sinha shimmers with Diljit Dosanjh and Badshah