Kapil Sharma to be a part of Yuvraj Singh`s charity event
Mumbai: Stand-up comedian Kapil Sharma is all set to attend cricketer Yuvraj Singh`s cancer charity event in London.
The 32-year-old batsman, who himself is a cancer survivor, will hold a charity auction to raise money for cancer patients.
Sharma, who will be accompanied by his mother, took to Twitter to confirm his presence.
"Tomorrow flying to London for the charity show of my friend Yuvraj Singh`s cancer foundation "youwecan". Feeling proud to be a part of cause," Sharma tweeted.
Yuvraj recently made an appearance on `Comedy Nights with Kapil` and discussed his life and sports with audience.
The auction will take place at London Hilton, Park Lane in the presence of cricketers Virat Kohli, Sachin Tendulkar, Kevin Pietersen, Rahul Dravid and Sourav Ganguly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!