Kareena Kapoor does not want husband Saif Ali Khan to kiss!
Zee Media Bureau/Resham Sengar
New Delhi: Well, this is what we have heard lately. But before you draw any conclusion, let us put the whole deal before you.
An entertainment tabloid reports that post-marriage, Kareena and Saif have made a policy that they won’t be kissing their respective on-screen partners. This explains why Kareena refused to kiss Emraan Hashmi in her upcoming film with him and even made it clear that she won’t lock lips with Hrithik Roshan in Karan Johar’s ‘Shuddhi’.
Just a few days back, during a script narration session for a film Saif is supposed work on, Kareena too was present on the spot. When it was revealed that the script had a kissing scene, Kareena put forth her disapproval by giving a politically correct reply.
Well, Kareena simply said that since she does not kiss on screen, then why should Saif do the same? Convinced with her point, Saif duly asked the writers to rework on the script to remove the scene altogether.
In the past, and before marriage to be precise, Saif has kissed Deepika Padukone in ‘Love Aaj Kal’ and Kareena has kissed Akshay Kumar in ‘Kambakht Ishq’.
Anyway, it is good for the couple if they are following this no kissing policy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Global Citizen hosting: Priyanka Chopra freezes frame with Usher!
- Photo alert! Birthday girl Kriti Sanon in Mauritius with Sushant Singh Rajput for last schedule of 'Raabta'
- Your present desire for bread, sausages may be over 500-yrs-old
- Know who will essay Sunny Leone in her biopic
- Indian TV actress Sara Khan gears up for a show in Pakistan!