Kareena Kapoor does not want husband Saif Ali Khan to kiss!
Zee Media Bureau/Resham Sengar
New Delhi: Well, this is what we have heard lately. But before you draw any conclusion, let us put the whole deal before you.
An entertainment tabloid reports that post-marriage, Kareena and Saif have made a policy that they won’t be kissing their respective on-screen partners. This explains why Kareena refused to kiss Emraan Hashmi in her upcoming film with him and even made it clear that she won’t lock lips with Hrithik Roshan in Karan Johar’s ‘Shuddhi’.
Just a few days back, during a script narration session for a film Saif is supposed work on, Kareena too was present on the spot. When it was revealed that the script had a kissing scene, Kareena put forth her disapproval by giving a politically correct reply.
Well, Kareena simply said that since she does not kiss on screen, then why should Saif do the same? Convinced with her point, Saif duly asked the writers to rework on the script to remove the scene altogether.
In the past, and before marriage to be precise, Saif has kissed Deepika Padukone in ‘Love Aaj Kal’ and Kareena has kissed Akshay Kumar in ‘Kambakht Ishq’.
Anyway, it is good for the couple if they are following this no kissing policy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Krishna Pushkaram concludes with 'Pavitra Harathi'
- Mouth-watering! World's 'longest' Vada Pao made in Gurgaon
- World's largest pearl to be displayed in Philippines
- Divine coincidence! After 5000 years, this 'shubh muhurat' occurs again on Krishna Janmashtami this year—FIND OUT
- Hal Shashti Vrat 2016: What is the significance of Balaram Jayanti!