Kate Beckinsale bans daughter from Facebook
London: Kate Beckinsale has revealed that she has forbidden her daughter from joining Facebook.
The Hollywood beauty has a 13-year-old daughter, Lily, with former partner Michael Sheen, and although she admits she isn`t the strictest parent, she has put her foot down when it comes to mixing with online pals on the social networking site.
"I have those conversations with her where she`s like, ``But everyone else is doing it!`` And I go, ``Well, you`re not``. I let her put a temporary purple rinse in her hair as it washed out. But I wouldn`t let her have Facebook,” she told a leading daily.
"I`ve got my own little code of things that I think are all right. I`m fine with things that are not permanent. But to me Facebook is permanent,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jackie Chan greets Salman Khan in traditional India style – WATCH video
- Harshvardhan Kapoor expresses displeasure over Diljit Dosanjh's debut award win
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ and Roshans’ ‘Kaabil’ clash: My father is hurt, says Hrithik
- 'Coffee With D' movie review: Sunil Grover’s film is fun in a ditzy way
- Irrfan Khan’s ‘Hindi Medium’ poster out and it’s interesting!