Kate Beckinsale bans daughter from Facebook
London: Kate Beckinsale has revealed that she has forbidden her daughter from joining Facebook.
The Hollywood beauty has a 13-year-old daughter, Lily, with former partner Michael Sheen, and although she admits she isn`t the strictest parent, she has put her foot down when it comes to mixing with online pals on the social networking site.
"I have those conversations with her where she`s like, ``But everyone else is doing it!`` And I go, ``Well, you`re not``. I let her put a temporary purple rinse in her hair as it washed out. But I wouldn`t let her have Facebook,” she told a leading daily.
"I`ve got my own little code of things that I think are all right. I`m fine with things that are not permanent. But to me Facebook is permanent,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Really? Saif Ali Khan PROPOSED to begum Kareena Kapoor Khan more than ONCE
- Don't mess with Indian Army: Bollywood celebrities react to surgical strikes across LoC
- #SurgicalStrikes: Sudarsan Pattnaik salutes Indian Army with his incredible sand art!
- IMPPA to pass resolution banning Pakistani artistes in India
- It's hard to be objective right now: Kangana Ranaut
- Cheers! Your evening drink may work as anti-depressant
- Zee Entertainment announces foray into radio
- Relax! Humans need more rest for better well-being
- Amul's 'Fawad Thinking' ad on MNS ban is what you MUST SEE this morning!
- Navratri Special: Send Goddess Durga's blessings to your loved ones with these TOP 10 WhatsApp messages!