Kate Hudson takes advice from mum Goldie Hawn on parenting
London: Kate Hudson has revealed that she takes advice from her mum, Goldie Hawn, when it comes to her life and family.
The 33-year-old actress, who followed her mother into the acting business, told Glamour magazine that Hawn encouraged her to focus on her sons, 9-year-old, Ryder, and 20-month-old, Bingham, because that`s where she would find happiness, the Daily Express reported.
Hudson added that her mother taught her to step back and actually experience things that are happening - and this made her realise it`s possible to do the things that makes her happy and still raise a wonderful family.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Celebrate 'love' this Diwali with Neha-Tony Kakkar's 'Khuda Bhi Jab'!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 699: Alia successfully convinces Abhi to continue his relationship with Tanu
- Here's how Bollywood biggies Aamir Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Hrithik Roshan plan to celebrate Diwali
- Sanjay Dutt's comeback film 'Marco' to go on floors next year!
- Akshay Kumar, Taapsee Pannu wrap up Malaysia schedule of 'Naam Shabana'
- TV celebrities urge fans to go for Eco-friendly Diwali
- Dhanteras 2016: Happy Dhanatrayodashi WhatsApp messages, SMS for your friends and family
- Diwali 2016: Save time and renovate your homes online
- Diwali 2016: Plastic waste, glass bottles and paper scraps to light homes
- Diwali 2016: Unusual and quick snack ideas for parties