Kate Hudson takes advice from mum Goldie Hawn on parenting
London: Kate Hudson has revealed that she takes advice from her mum, Goldie Hawn, when it comes to her life and family.
The 33-year-old actress, who followed her mother into the acting business, told Glamour magazine that Hawn encouraged her to focus on her sons, 9-year-old, Ryder, and 20-month-old, Bingham, because that`s where she would find happiness, the Daily Express reported.
Hudson added that her mother taught her to step back and actually experience things that are happening - and this made her realise it`s possible to do the things that makes her happy and still raise a wonderful family.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Koffee With Karan: Tiger Shroff opens up about his crush; Jackie Shroff talks about the leading lady of his times
- Sushant Singh Rajput perfects Salman Khan’s ‘Oh O Jaane Jana’ moves – WATCH
- When Sunny Leone played mother to Salman Khan – Shah Rukh Khan!
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- THIS 'Bigg Boss 10' commoner contestant bags a Bollywood film?