Kate Hudson takes advice from mum Goldie Hawn on parenting
London: Kate Hudson has revealed that she takes advice from her mum, Goldie Hawn, when it comes to her life and family.
The 33-year-old actress, who followed her mother into the acting business, told Glamour magazine that Hawn encouraged her to focus on her sons, 9-year-old, Ryder, and 20-month-old, Bingham, because that`s where she would find happiness, the Daily Express reported.
Hudson added that her mother taught her to step back and actually experience things that are happening - and this made her realise it`s possible to do the things that makes her happy and still raise a wonderful family.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!