Kate Hudson was `shocked` by pregnancy 2 months into Matt Bellamy romance
Washington: Kate Hudson has revealed that she was shocked after she fell pregnant just 2-months into her romance with Matt Bellamy.
Hudson, who began dating Bellamy in late 2010, told the May issue of Elle UK, that their romance was very old-fashioned and proper, and they used to go on lovely dates, Us magazine reported.
The actress announced in April of 2011 that she and Bellamy were engaged after which she gave birth to their son, Bingham, that July.
"Well, yes I was shocked, but I also thought: `This is going to be interesting," Hudson admitted of the unplanned pregnancy.
She said that she knew it would take a strong man to deal with it as with a relationship, things can go either way when you have a child.
The 33-year-old, who already has 9-year-old son Ryder with ex-husband Chris Robinson, said that her bond with the ` British Muse ` frontman has become stronger than ever since her pregnancy.
Hudson added that though she thinks that getting married is important, the couple has no plans to tie the knot anytime soon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How ambitious are you? Your heel size will reveal
- This viral puzzle is making the internet go crazy! Can you solve this?
- Rio 2016 Olympic Games: This ad will make you hug your mom, thank her for all what she has done for you
- Mahabharata’s Bhima was married to a rakshasi – Do you know who she is
- Are Indians shifting their focus from gyming to dancing – Click here to read more