Kate Middleton already planning second child?
London: The Duchess of Cambridge, who is expecting her first baby with Prince William, is said to be already thinking about a second child.
“She wants to see how she feels after the baby is born, but she sees no reason why they can’t start trying for another baby almost straight away," dailystar.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
The Duchess of Cambridge, whose maiden name is Kate Middleton, reportedly wants to give her body a little time to recover after her first child arrives in mid-July.
But she and her husband are looking at trying to conceive as soon as January 2014, when she will turn 32.
“She certainly doesn’t want to be having babies when she’s 40. That’s why, as far as Kate is concerned, there is no time to lose. She likes the idea of having an heir and a spare just a few months apart," the source added.
She would like to have at least three children.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajay Devgn announces release date of ‘Baadshaho’
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Aamir Khan’s ‘Dangal’ title track out and it’s awesome!
- Akshay Kumar's 'Jolly LLB 2' new still OUT, trailer set for Dec 19 release!
- Aamir Khan's 'Koffee With Karan' to be a solo affair?