Kate Middleton celebrated Father`s Day in hometown
London: The Duchess of Cambridge, whose maiden name was Kate Middleton, celebrated Father`s Day with her dad, Michael Middleton, in her hometown.
The pregnant royal spent the day in the West Berkshire village of Bucklebury, where she grew up. The father-daughter were spotted together, along with Kate`s security, at a petrol station filling up their car, reports eonline.com.
"I was getting petrol too and she offered to let me go first. She was really sweet...She was lovely, I guess she was visiting her family,” said an eye witness.
The source said that Kate was wearing a big coat and stood outside the car while one of her guards filled it up. She and her dad reportedly had lunch at a local restaurant.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Brooklyn' named best British movie at BAFTA film awards
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Valentine's Day 2016: Fill your abode with positivity on the day of love!
- Valentine's Day special: Want to woo your loved one? Try these romantic messages
- Spirituality: Steps to cleanse your home of negative energy
- Want better sex? Play the music loud tonight
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Kiss Day' with these unique kisses!