Kate Middleton celebrated Father`s Day in hometown
London: The Duchess of Cambridge, whose maiden name was Kate Middleton, celebrated Father`s Day with her dad, Michael Middleton, in her hometown.
The pregnant royal spent the day in the West Berkshire village of Bucklebury, where she grew up. The father-daughter were spotted together, along with Kate`s security, at a petrol station filling up their car, reports eonline.com.
"I was getting petrol too and she offered to let me go first. She was really sweet...She was lovely, I guess she was visiting her family,” said an eye witness.
The source said that Kate was wearing a big coat and stood outside the car while one of her guards filled it up. She and her dad reportedly had lunch at a local restaurant.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone looks ravishing on the latest 'Elle' cover!
- Hrithik Roshan's intense 'Kaabil' POSTER will leave you intrigued!
- Ranbir Kapoor kickstarts 'Dragon' with a party!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan to recreate 'Karan Arjun' magic? Check out what the duo said
- Narendra Modi making Nehru jacket fashionable again, believes Shantanu