Kate Middleton to give birth in July
London: The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are expected to become parents in July, the royal family said Monday.
The 31-year-old duchess is believed to be 13-14 weeks pregnant, the Daily Mail reported.
"Their royal highnesses, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are delighted to confirm they are expecting a baby in July," a St. James`s Palace spokesman said.
The update also confirmed that Kate was expecting just one baby following speculation that she might be carrying twins.
Kate earlier fell ill in December when she became severely dehydrated. She was admitted to the King Edward VII Hospital in London and doctors diagnosed her with hyperemesis gravidarum, an acute form of pregnancy-related sickness.
Royal sources said it was "too early to say" where the baby would be born.
Queen Elizabeth`s surgeon-gynaecologist Marcus Setchell will be monitoring Kate`s pregnancy.
A spokesman declined to say whether the couple planned to find out the sex of the baby, although members of the royal family normally do not.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Adhyayen never said Kangana Ranaut practices black magic, says father Shekhar Suman
- 'Captain America: Civil War' movie review
- Five reasons why ‘Sairat’ starring Rinku Rajguru and Akash Thosar is a ‘must watch’
- 'One Night Stand' song 'Le Chala': Sunny Leone, Tanuj Virwani & Nyra Banerjee’s steamy chemistry breaks the internet
- Dimpy Ganguly's dreamy wedding photoshoot will leave you breathless!
- Interesting! Which Greek goddess were you in past life?
- How ambitious are you? Your heel size will reveal
- This viral puzzle is making the internet go crazy! Can you solve this?
- Rio 2016 Olympic Games: This ad will make you hug your mom, thank her for all what she has done for you
- Mahabharata’s Bhima was married to a rakshasi – Do you know who she is