Kate Moss `embarrassed` by Marilyn Monroe moment
London: Kate Moss struggled to hide her modesty after a gust of wind blew up her skirt, leaving her exposed to passers by.
The 39-year-old supermodel suffered the embarrassing moment after she stepped out of her car wearing a 1950s style black frock as she headed to lunch on Friday, the Sun reported.
Moss was spotted giggling as she desperately tried to control her clothing and to keep the hem in the correct position.
She had teamed her dress with on-trend colourful strappy heels and zebra print clutch bag.
Moss, who stepped out for a lunch to celebrate the launch of her new range of tech accessories designed exclusively for Carphone Warehouse, managed to regain her composure after getting inside the venue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Won't let 'Ae Dil Hai Mushqil' and 'Raees' release: Raj Thackeray
- Navratri Special: You simply can not afford to miss Arijit Singh's 'Maiya Teri Jai Jaikaar' – Watch
- Going for skin lightening, whitening solutions? Rethink
- Puberty can change the way how humans recognise faces
- Anushka Sharma does an impromptu gig in Libson