Kate Moss exhibition to celebrate her 40th birthday
London: Supermodel Kate Moss` 40th birthday has inspired artist Russell Marshall to stage an exhibition in her honour.
Marshall`s `Kate Moss: 40 - A Retrospective` exhibition will display 10 iconic images of the supermodel - who celebrates her milestone birthday on January 16 - starting when she was scouted aged 14 by Storm Model Management and taking the visitor through the key moments of her career so far, reported Contactmusic.
The pictures will be presented across 10 canvases in one of 10 colours and visitors will be given the chance to purchase any of the stamped and signed artworks, and select their preferred colour.
A mini-biography of the star will come with the images and will contain some of her most famous quotes.
These include her confessing to Vanity Fair magazine that `Long Ranger` star Johnny Depp taught her about `fame` and gave her advice on how to handle being in the limelight.
The exhibition will run from January 17 to February 15, 2014, at the Imitate Modern Gallery in London.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trailer OUT! John Abraham-Sonakshi Sinha starrer 'Force 2' celebrates the real heroes of India!
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni biopic not banned, says Pakistan's CBFC chief
- Bollywood celebrities add weight to skin colour debate
- Leonardo DiCaprio planning 'secret wedding' with Nina Agdal
- Get Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's make-up look this festive season!
- Zee Entertainment announces foray into radio
- Relax! Humans need more rest for better well-being
- Amul's 'Fawad Thinking' ad on MNS ban is what you MUST SEE this morning!
- Navratri Special: Send Goddess Durga's blessings to your loved ones with these TOP 10 WhatsApp messages!
- Navratri 2016 calendar: Worship goddess Durga and her nine avatars on each day