Kate Moss exhibition to celebrate her 40th birthday
London: Supermodel Kate Moss` 40th birthday has inspired artist Russell Marshall to stage an exhibition in her honour.
Marshall`s `Kate Moss: 40 - A Retrospective` exhibition will display 10 iconic images of the supermodel - who celebrates her milestone birthday on January 16 - starting when she was scouted aged 14 by Storm Model Management and taking the visitor through the key moments of her career so far, reported Contactmusic.
The pictures will be presented across 10 canvases in one of 10 colours and visitors will be given the chance to purchase any of the stamped and signed artworks, and select their preferred colour.
A mini-biography of the star will come with the images and will contain some of her most famous quotes.
These include her confessing to Vanity Fair magazine that `Long Ranger` star Johnny Depp taught her about `fame` and gave her advice on how to handle being in the limelight.
The exhibition will run from January 17 to February 15, 2014, at the Imitate Modern Gallery in London.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lakme Fashion Week 2016: What made Emraan Hashmi's ramp walk more special! – Details inside
- Mom-to-be Kareena Kapoor Khan spills glamour at Lakme Fashion Week 2016! – View pics
- Shahid Kapoor holding his newly born daughter is the cutest thing you will see today! – Pic inside
- When Kareena Kapoor Khan got 'emotional' while walking Lakme Fashion Week runway
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ