Kate Moss exhibition to celebrate her 40th birthday
London: Supermodel Kate Moss` 40th birthday has inspired artist Russell Marshall to stage an exhibition in her honour.
Marshall`s `Kate Moss: 40 - A Retrospective` exhibition will display 10 iconic images of the supermodel - who celebrates her milestone birthday on January 16 - starting when she was scouted aged 14 by Storm Model Management and taking the visitor through the key moments of her career so far, reported Contactmusic.
The pictures will be presented across 10 canvases in one of 10 colours and visitors will be given the chance to purchase any of the stamped and signed artworks, and select their preferred colour.
A mini-biography of the star will come with the images and will contain some of her most famous quotes.
These include her confessing to Vanity Fair magazine that `Long Ranger` star Johnny Depp taught her about `fame` and gave her advice on how to handle being in the limelight.
The exhibition will run from January 17 to February 15, 2014, at the Imitate Modern Gallery in London.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Court order narrows pop icon Prince's potential heirs to six
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- The legend of Nataraja form of Lord Shiva is inspiring, meaningful
- Five simple pocket-friendly tips to give your home a ‘natural’ makeover
- Emraan Hashmi's son Ayaan appears in video for tiger cause
- Single Indian women want to write their own marriage vows
- Single Indian women want to write their own wedding vows