Kate Moss` home floods
Los Angeles: Supermodel Kate Moss is suffering major troubles at her London home after the basement ended up getting flooded with water.
The 39-year-old`s luxury mansion here has suffered thousands of dollars in damage and it is expected to take months to fix it, reports contactmusic.com.
The flooding, which has affected a number of homes in the area, has allegedly been blamed on construction works at a nearby property.
"I know Kate`s basement flooded. It cost thousands in repairs to fix the lining,” a neighbour of the supermodel told Britain`s The Sun newspaper.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!