Kate Moss splurges 2k pounds to fly e-ciggies from Spain to London
London: Kate Moss spent more than 2,000 pounds by flying her chauffeur to Spain to bring her electronic cigarettes from home.
The supermodel paid for her driver to board the first flight to Ibiza so he could deliver them immediately, the Mirror reported.
The 39-year-old has been desperately trying for the past year to cut down the number of cigarettes she smokes - but she forgot her most trusted brand while packing for her holiday in Formentera.
She sent an urgent request for her employee to fly the 850 miles to join her on the Spanish island from her London home.
Moss was introduced to the e-cigs by Simon Cowell , who mentioned his fondness for them while they dined at mutual friend Sir Philip Green`s house.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diwali 2016 checklist: Colours that can add glamour to your outfits!
- A little lie may make you a big liar
- Goa gears up for 'Tripurari Purnima' festivities—Know why it is celebrated!
- Diwali 2016: Spiritual healing tips to bring in prosperity, protection and abundance
- Diwali 2016: Cash, coupons most sought after gifts, says ASSOCHAM study