Kate Moss splurges 2k pounds to fly e-ciggies from Spain to London
London: Kate Moss spent more than 2,000 pounds by flying her chauffeur to Spain to bring her electronic cigarettes from home.
The supermodel paid for her driver to board the first flight to Ibiza so he could deliver them immediately, the Mirror reported.
The 39-year-old has been desperately trying for the past year to cut down the number of cigarettes she smokes - but she forgot her most trusted brand while packing for her holiday in Formentera.
She sent an urgent request for her employee to fly the 850 miles to join her on the Spanish island from her London home.
Moss was introduced to the e-cigs by Simon Cowell , who mentioned his fondness for them while they dined at mutual friend Sir Philip Green`s house.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!