Kate Moss trips over her boots during mid-morning stroll
London: Kate Moss reportedly tripped and went flying during a shopping trip with husband Jamie Hince on Wednesday.
The supermodel, who’s known for her ice queen image, took the embarrassing tumble as she strolled through Highgate and hit the ground with a bump, the Daily Mail reported.
The supermodel grabs onto her husband’s shoulder to keep herself from falling, but to no avail. The 38-year-old couldn’t maintain her balance as the heels of her stilettos boots got caught and she fell over.
Too late, but Jamie, who was holding the lead of the couple’s dog, took her hand to help her up from the ground.
Kate seemed to be embarrassed about her little trip, as she hid her face while her husband put a comforting arm around her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Dhanush paternity row: South superstar appears in court for birthmark identification
- Oscars 2017: Another Indian actress named Priyanka walked the Red Carpet
- Ranbir Kapoor ready to get the same tattoos as Sanjay Dutt?
- Jolly LLB 2 box office collections: Akshay Kumar's courtroom act still going STRONG!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan has a special NICKNAME for baby Taimur Ali Khan!