Kate, William will be amazing parents, says David Beckham
Los Angeles: Former soccer ace David Beckham thinks Prince William and Kate Middleton will be much ahead of just being good parents when they welcome their first child together.
The father of four, who attended the couple`s royal wedding back in April 2011, said he is sure the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will be great with the royal baby, reported Us magazine.
"They`re going to be amazing parents, because they`re so loving towards children. You see the way they are.
"You know, obviously I`ve seen more of William than I have of Kate, but William has been in all of our lives for so many years and we`ve seen him grow from that young boy into an unbelievable gentleman. And I think that`s an amazing quality that he shows, and that as a father is so important," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Akshay Kumar's 'Gold' based on India's first olympic medal
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- I am completely against banning Pakistani actors in India: Dibakar Banerjee