Kate, William will be amazing parents, says David Beckham
Los Angeles: Former soccer ace David Beckham thinks Prince William and Kate Middleton will be much ahead of just being good parents when they welcome their first child together.
The father of four, who attended the couple`s royal wedding back in April 2011, said he is sure the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will be great with the royal baby, reported Us magazine.
"They`re going to be amazing parents, because they`re so loving towards children. You see the way they are.
"You know, obviously I`ve seen more of William than I have of Kate, but William has been in all of our lives for so many years and we`ve seen him grow from that young boy into an unbelievable gentleman. And I think that`s an amazing quality that he shows, and that as a father is so important," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh, Ranbir, Abhishek and Amitabh clicked together at Pro Kabaddi League! Pics inside
- Top 5 ways to deal with mid-life crisis!
- Revealed! Why 'Baahubali' didn’t feature a Bollywood star-cast!
- 'Udta Punjab' Box Office collection: Shahid Kapoor-Alia Bhatt starrer crosses Rs 50 crore mark!
- Top 5 signs that your boyfriend is too controlling!