Kate Winslet names her boy Bear
Los Angeles: Actress Kate Winslet, who welcomed a baby boy earlier this month, has named her third child Bear Winslet.
A spokesperson confirmed that the baby`s name is Bear Winslet, who was born at an NHS Hospital in Sussex Dec 7, reports aceshowbiz.com.
Kate is also a mother to 13-year-old daughter Mia from her marriage with film producer Jim Threapleton and a 10-year-old Joe with director Sam Mendes.
Bear is her first child with husband Ned Rocknroll, whom she got married to last December. The couple announced the pregnancy in June.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' or 'Shivaay': Here's what 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli will be watching
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy: No one needs to give proof of their patriotism, says Pahlaj Nihalani
- Parents' online posts about children may turn risky: reveals study
- Family felt film industry was a volatile profession, says Aamir Khan
- Men are getting inquisitive about grooming: Survey