Kate Winslet refuses to change to husband`s Rocknroll surname
New York: Hollywood star Kate Winslet has no plans of changing her last name, despite marrying Richard Branson`s nephew Ned Rocknroll last year.
During a recent interview, the 37-year old Oscar-winning actress, who has been married twice before to British directors Sam Mendes and Jim Threapleton, revealed that "I was never going to change my name to Rocknroll", the New York Daily News reported.
The ` Revolutionary Road` actress added that she finds her name "very flashy" and has opted to keep it that way.
The ` Titanic ` star is expecting her third child with her 34-year old husband Rocknroll this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu row: Rajinikanth joins massive protest supporting traditional bull sport
- Preity Zinta shares keys to happiness - Here’s more about it
- Jackie Chan greets Salman Khan in traditional India style – WATCH video
- Harshvardhan Kapoor expresses displeasure over Diljit Dosanjh's debut award win
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ and Roshans’ ‘Kaabil’ clash: My father is hurt, says Hrithik