Katherine `devastated` after losing Michael Jackson`s death trial
Washington: Michael Jackson`s mother, Katherine, was reportedly left devastated after she lost the 1.5 billion-dollar lawsuit which claimed that the promoter of her son`s comeback concerts, AEG Live, was responsible for the pop singer`s death by hiring the doctor whose negligence killed him.
According to a source closely connected to the Jackson family, they were counting on at least 2 billion dollars, Fox News reported.
The insider said that Katherine wanted the money because the Jacksons don`t have what people think they do.
She gets money from the estate as does the late singer`s kids Prince, Paris, and Blanket, but once Katherine dies, she has nothing to leave her children, Jermaine , Jackie, etc.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No apology from Salman Khan as he responds to NCW notice on 'raped woman' remark
- Istanbul terror attacks: Celebrities condemn brutal act
- Sushant Singh Rajput all set to travel to moon! - Here's how
- Tiger Shroff and Disha Patani teamed up for 'Befikra' because of THIS actor?
- Prince Harry joins Coldplay onstage at Kensington Palace gig