Katherine Heigl`s `fight` with `Iron Man` director
Los Angeles: Actress Katherine Heigl and ‘Iron Man’ director Jon Favreau knocked off a glass while fighting over a bill here.
They were out for an official meeting at the Chateau Marmont here.
The former ‘Grey`s Anatomy’ actress and the director insisted on paying the bill following the meet, but in their eagerness to pay, accidentally knocked over a glass of water as they each attempted to grab the bill, reports a website.
"When the waiter brought the bill, Jon tried to grab it - but high handed Heigl ripped it right out of his paw and shouted `It`s on me`," a source told a leading daily.
"But Favreau wouldn`t hear of it. Snatching it back quickly, he recoiled in horror as Heigl, making a desperate dive for it, knocked over a glass of water," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Asking money from producers to feature Pakistani actors in their films is extortion, says Ashoke Pandit on 'ADHM'
- Here's how 'Ahoi Ashtami' is celebrated
- Maharashtra CM assured smooth release of 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil', says Mukesh Bhatt
- Love Day: Pyar Ka Din movie review Tedious and uninspiring
- Ranbir Kapoor - Anushka Sharma - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan vs Salman Khan: TRP battle this weekend