Katherine Jenkins auctions dress for hometown church
London: Welsh singer Katherine Jenkins is auctioning off a dress she wore on a reality show `Dancing With the Stars` to help raise funds for a church in her hometown.
The 32-year-old opera star is offering one lucky fan the chance to own the bright orange outfit she wore in the finale, reported Daily Star.
The dress is listed on an online shopping portal and all proceeds from the sale will go towards a 500,000 pounds restoration project for St David`s Church in the small town of Neath in Wales.
Jenkins had also staged an intimate acoustic gig at the church last week to boost fundraising for the scheme.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mom-to-be Kareena Kapoor Khan spills glamour at Lakme Fashion Week 2016! – View pics
- Shahid Kapoor holding his newly born daughter is the cutest thing you will see today! – Pic inside
- When Kareena Kapoor Khan got 'emotional' while walking Lakme Fashion Week runway
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez