Katherine Jenkins auctions dress for hometown church
London: Welsh singer Katherine Jenkins is auctioning off a dress she wore on a reality show `Dancing With the Stars` to help raise funds for a church in her hometown.
The 32-year-old opera star is offering one lucky fan the chance to own the bright orange outfit she wore in the finale, reported Daily Star.
The dress is listed on an online shopping portal and all proceeds from the sale will go towards a 500,000 pounds restoration project for St David`s Church in the small town of Neath in Wales.
Jenkins had also staged an intimate acoustic gig at the church last week to boost fundraising for the scheme.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bill Murray receives Mark Twain prize
- Rock On 2 TRAILER OUT! Shraddha Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar and team strike the right chord
- Rangoon diaries: Kangana Ranaut REVEALS about her experience of changing clothes behind rocks!
- Ajay Devgn's BIGGEST fear is losing loved ones
- Anoushka Shankar coming to India for six city tour