Katherine Jenkins auctions dress for hometown church
London: Welsh singer Katherine Jenkins is auctioning off a dress she wore on a reality show `Dancing With the Stars` to help raise funds for a church in her hometown.
The 32-year-old opera star is offering one lucky fan the chance to own the bright orange outfit she wore in the finale, reported Daily Star.
The dress is listed on an online shopping portal and all proceeds from the sale will go towards a 500,000 pounds restoration project for St David`s Church in the small town of Neath in Wales.
Jenkins had also staged an intimate acoustic gig at the church last week to boost fundraising for the scheme.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arjun Kapoor's early birthday celebrations on the sets of 'Half Girlfriend'! Pic inside
- Find out which day of the week is dedicated to which Lord!
- Govinda chose 'The Kapil Sharma show' over 'Comedy Nights Live'—Here's why?
- Want a better life? Practice these 5 habits – Watch video
- IIFA 2016: Salman Khan spilling hotness in brand new hair-cut and elegant suit! – Pic inside