Katie Holmes ends partnership with stylist Jeanne Yang
New York: Katie Holmes has ended her five-year partnership with stylist Jeanne Yang in their fashion line `Holmes and Yang`.
Sources revealed that the former wife of Tom Cruise ended the deal on the eve of the Oscars due to an "interpersonal conflict" which has soured things between them.
Sources added that line, which was launched in 2009, was also having difficulty because its creators live on different coasts and reports suggested that Yang was leaking information about Holmes and Cruise following their divorce.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tusshar Kapoor is now proud father to a baby boy! No, we aren’t kidding
- It'll be cool to have 'Charlie's Angels' in India: Anushka Sharma
- Watch: ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2016’ RD Burman special- Asha Bhosle gets nostalgic
- Deepika Padukone has a 'teddy bear' in Hollywood! Who is he?
- Daughter Laila, Jamie Foxx honour Muhammad Ali at BET Awards