Katie Holmes ends partnership with stylist Jeanne Yang
New York: Katie Holmes has ended her five-year partnership with stylist Jeanne Yang in their fashion line `Holmes and Yang`.
Sources revealed that the former wife of Tom Cruise ended the deal on the eve of the Oscars due to an "interpersonal conflict" which has soured things between them.
Sources added that line, which was launched in 2009, was also having difficulty because its creators live on different coasts and reports suggested that Yang was leaking information about Holmes and Cruise following their divorce.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actors face many demons everyday: Radhika Apte
- Watch: Jimmy Sheirgill's political drama 'Shorgul's trailer packs a punch!
- 'I'm the boss of my own shit' says Ankita Lokhande post split with Sushant Singh Rajput!-- See pic
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Riteish Deshmukh pays tribute to father on 70th birth anniversary!