Katie Holmes heading to law school?
London: Actress Katie Holmes reportedly wants to go to law school.
The 34-year-old mother of one, who divorced husband Tom Cruise last year, is planning a career change away from acting, reported Showbiz spy.
"Katie started acting when she was a teenager, and she`s grown tired of that world. She expressed a keen interest in law while splitting from Tom Cruise, and now that the divorce is finalized, she has the time, the money and the opportunity to go to school.
"More importantly, she wants to be a strong female role model for her daughter Suri. Katie`s father always wanted her to be a doctor, but he`s thrilled she`s decided to follow in his footsteps. They`re even considering going into practice together," a source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!
- Shilpa Shetty rejoices 4 million Twitter followers
- I don't know my caste or creed, I'm universal: Amitabh Bachchan
- First trailer of Clooney's 'Hail, Caesar!' unveiled