Katie Holmes heading to law school?
London: Actress Katie Holmes reportedly wants to go to law school.
The 34-year-old mother of one, who divorced husband Tom Cruise last year, is planning a career change away from acting, reported Showbiz spy.
"Katie started acting when she was a teenager, and she`s grown tired of that world. She expressed a keen interest in law while splitting from Tom Cruise, and now that the divorce is finalized, she has the time, the money and the opportunity to go to school.
"More importantly, she wants to be a strong female role model for her daughter Suri. Katie`s father always wanted her to be a doctor, but he`s thrilled she`s decided to follow in his footsteps. They`re even considering going into practice together," a source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why
- Won't let 'Ae Dil Hai Mushqil' and 'Raees' release: Raj Thackeray
- Navratri Special: You simply can not afford to miss Arijit Singh's 'Maiya Teri Jai Jaikaar' – Watch
- Going for skin lightening, whitening solutions? Rethink
- Puberty can change the way how humans recognise faces