Katie Holmes offers $1,000 reward for return of Suri's pet
Los Angeles: Actress Katie Holmes has reportedly offered a $1000 reward for the safe return of her daughter's pet dog following its disappearance.
Suri's new new Chihuahua, Honey, went missing Sunday.
TMZ reports Suri and her mom took Honey to a friend's house in Beverly Hills where the pooch slipped out the front gate. She wasn't wearing a collar because they removed it to take her swimming.
As many as 50 reward posters have been plastered around the area. They even issued a pet Amber alert - to notify houses in the area about the disappearance.
Honey also answers to Maple - her name before she went to live with Suri.
Katie and Suri adopted the one-year-old Chihuahua mix from a Studio City rescue shortly before moving into their new house in Calabasas a couple of weeks ago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'