Katie Holmes offers $1,000 reward for return of Suri's pet
Los Angeles: Actress Katie Holmes has reportedly offered a $1000 reward for the safe return of her daughter's pet dog following its disappearance.
Suri's new new Chihuahua, Honey, went missing Sunday.
TMZ reports Suri and her mom took Honey to a friend's house in Beverly Hills where the pooch slipped out the front gate. She wasn't wearing a collar because they removed it to take her swimming.
As many as 50 reward posters have been plastered around the area. They even issued a pet Amber alert - to notify houses in the area about the disappearance.
Honey also answers to Maple - her name before she went to live with Suri.
Katie and Suri adopted the one-year-old Chihuahua mix from a Studio City rescue shortly before moving into their new house in Calabasas a couple of weeks ago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kim, Kanye win USD 440,000 settlement of proposal video
- Miley Cyrus bakes vegan cake for father's birthday
- Nicki Minaj's comments about VMA not polite: Miley Cyrus
- Spike Lee, Gena Rowlands, Debbie Reynolds to receive honorary Oscars
- Sharmila Tagore, Taapsee Pannu support Gaurang's pan-India themed show