Katie Holmes to enrol Suri for acting lessons?
London :Actress Katie Holmes is reportedly signing up Suri for acting lesson as her daughter is keen to follow in the footsteps of her celebrity parents.
The 35-year-old actress, who welcomed Suri, seven, with former husband Tom Cruise in 2006, was said to be initially indecisive about letting her daughter take up showbiz, reported Daily Mirror.
"Katie is wary of Suri stepping any further into the crazy showbiz world than she is already. But if that`s her daughter`s dream she doesn`t want to stand in her way," a source said.
Holmes and Cruise married in 2006 but got separated in summer 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!