Katie Price denies anti-social neighbour claims
London: Model Katie Price has denied allegations that she has been anti-social towards local travellers.
A magazine report had claimed that Price, 34, has been speeding past five caravans parked near her mansion, scaring their animals.
"The People put a story to me, said it was not true but they are publishing anyway. Usually I would take rough with the smooth but this story is quite nasty," Price posted on Twitter.
"It suggests I have been anti social to travellers living nearby. Not true! It suggests I complained about them. Not true. My family has traveller genes - an invented story!," she added.
Price was recently embroiled in a feud with model-actress Kelly Brook.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dev Diwali, Karthigai Deepam: Know significance and legend
- 'Foo Fighters' dedicates free EP to Paris
- Swaragini: Will Swara prove her innocence? Will Mom, Badi Ma have faith in her again?
- Television no longer small medium, says Juhi Parmar
- Spirituality: Chant Dhanvantri Mantra for healing, good health