Katie Price having `difficult pregnancy`
Los Angeles: Model Katie Price says she is going through a "difficult" pregnancy as certain things have gone "wrong".
The 35-year-old is already mother to 11-year-old son Harvey from her relationship with Dwight Yorke. She even has son Junior, seven, and daughter Princess Tiaamii, five, with ex-husband Peter Andre. And now she is expecting her fourth child this year with husband Kieran Hayler.
She admits she is complaining more this time, reports contactmusic.com.
"I have moaned a bit this pregnancy because there have been things wrong, but it doesn`t mean to say you can`t do anything. I`m not going into detail but it has been more difficult. But the next few months I`m really looking forward to. There`s lots happening," Price said at the launch of her latest book "H“`s the One".
However, her woes aren`t stopping her from work.
"I didn`t know I was going to have a baby this year, but you still have to continue. Work is work. I`m pregnant, not ill," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan to come together! No, we are not talking abt a film
- Aamir Khan to lock horns with Sanjay Dutt at Box Office next year
- Gita Jayanti special: Celebrate the birth of Srimad Bhagavad Gita
- Yash and Radhika Pandit's wedding pictures will melt your heart