Katie Price to launch pay-per-view YouTube channel
London: Model Katie Price has revealed plans to launch her own YouTube channel.
The glamour model explained that she would like to give fans a glimpse of her lifestyle via a new online channel, after her USD 5 million deal ended with Sky TV last year.
Price would charge viewers USD 1 to watch each short video, after the streaming site announced plans to introduce fees to some channels, reported Sun Online.
"YouTube is the way forward. I`m starting my own channel. I`m going to charge people a pound a clip. I could be in my kitchen cooking or mucking out my horses. I could be riding them. I could be on holiday saying, `look at me do this dive`.
"It might show me trying to start a barbecue or making a speech somewhere. It could be absolutely anything. You put it on and you charge a pound and people watch that. Instead of spending hours and weeks doing one show, you can just control it yourself," she said.
Price previously filmed nine series of her ITV2 show over five years, before signing a two-year deal with Sky Living.
She is currently pregnant with her first child with new husband Kieran Hayler, her fourth pregnancy overall.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'