Katie Price to talk about Alex Reid`s cross dressing habit
London: Model Katie Price will discuss her cage fighter ex-husband Alex Reid`s cross dressing habit in her next autobiography.
Reid, 38, is known for dressing like a woman called Roxanne, who is said to be his alter- ego.
"It`s a shame there are people in denial out there. I mean, look at my ex, Alex Reid. He denied his cross-dressing for years but has now admitted it," thesun.co.uk quoted Price, who was married to Reid for a year before parting ways in 2011, as saying.
"I will tell my side of that story in my next book. Honesty is always the best policy when it comes to something as important as your gender identity," she said.
The model has written four autobiographies so far- `Being Jordan`, `A Whole New World`, `Pushed to the Limit` and `You Only Live Once`.
Price, 35, is currently married to Kieran Hayler and recently gave birth to the couple`s first child.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar
- What a life: Film world mourns Mahasweta Devi's demise
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'