Katy Perry crosses 50 million followers on Twitter
Los Angeles: Pop star Katy Perry has hit a new record in his Twitter fan following, which has risen to over 50 million.
The 29-year-old singer, who has beaten Britney Spears (35 million), Rihanna (34 million) and Justin Timberlake (30million), expressed her happiness to become the most popular celebrity on the micro-blogging site.
"Oh yeah and we grew to 50 million Katycats! Eh, regular day at the office," she posted.
After Perry, second in line is Justin Bieber with 49,200,172 followers, while Lady Gaga, who made Twitter history when she became the first person to claim 20 million followers, is now in fourth place with 41,026,779 followers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SS Rajamouli reveals logo of Prabhas starrer 'Baahubali: The Conclusion' – View inside
- First day of Bollywood Music Project ends with a bang
- Amazon Prime Video partners with filmmaker to launch 'Baahubali: The Lost Legends'!
- Adnan Sami gets flak from 'outraged' Pakistanis
- Sony Music acquires music rights of 'Dear Zindagi'