Katy Perry, John Mayer make special demands at hotels
Los Angeles: Pop star Katy Perry is a demanding guest at hotels. She makes sure her demands of special food and a unique chair are met before she checks into a room.
The 29-year-old and her boyfriend John Mayer reportedly have a list of specific requests that they make to hotels before they agree to stay there. These includes a director`s chair for Perry and a fresh fruit platter for Mayer.
Perry also requires a selection of snacks with a bowl of ranch dressing, at least six different sodas and beverages, a coffee maker and a full-length mirror for her hotel stays, reports contactmusic.com.
Mayer also makes a series of specific requests. Among his must-have items are a bottle of fine whiskey, bottles of water, various sodas and a platter of fresh fruit.
Their demands also allegedly extend to their riders for concerts, TV appearances and radio promos.
"John and Katy get VIP treatment wherever they go. It`s usually all the same items for TV shows, backstage at concerts and hotels,” said a source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bill Murray receives Mark Twain prize
- Rock On 2 TRAILER OUT! Shraddha Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar and team strike the right chord
- Rangoon diaries: Kangana Ranaut REVEALS about her experience of changing clothes behind rocks!
- Ajay Devgn's BIGGEST fear is losing loved ones
- Anoushka Shankar coming to India for six city tour