Katy Perry, John Mayer thinking about marriage?
Los Angeles: Singer Katy Perry and her boyfriend John Mayer are very serious about their relationship and their engagement is inevitable, according to a source.
"It`s inevitable," the source says, adding that Perry and Mayer are "very serious".
According to the source, people close to the couple think that they are meant to be together, reported Aceshowbiz.
"Everyone wants them to get engaged. They are so perfect together," the source added.
Previously, a source also said that the two might tie the knot soon.
"Everyone knows it`s just a question of when John will propose. They realise they must be together," the source added.
Contrary to the reports, Perry said in November issue of W magazine that she liked her single status.
When asked if she liked being married, the 29-year-old singer answered, "Of course. I really loved it. It was a new, fun, exciting journey. But I like how I am now, and I think all things happen for a reason."
Perry was earlier married to funnyman Russell Brand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Meri Pyaari Bindu' Parineeti Chopra is awe of Kolkata!
- Too funny! You can't miss this latest song 'Fake Ishq' from Akshay Kumar's 'Housefull 3' – Watch
- 'I am a Tiger. What are you?' asks Jacqueline Fernandez!
- Leisure time! Akshay Kumar lazes around in sunshine before the grand release of 'Housefull 3'! – See pic
- Randeep Hooda-Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's 'Sarbjit' mints Rs 22.09 cr at Box Office!