Katy Perry, John Mayer thinking about marriage?
Los Angeles: Singer Katy Perry and her boyfriend John Mayer are very serious about their relationship and their engagement is inevitable, according to a source.
"It`s inevitable," the source says, adding that Perry and Mayer are "very serious".
According to the source, people close to the couple think that they are meant to be together, reported Aceshowbiz.
"Everyone wants them to get engaged. They are so perfect together," the source added.
Previously, a source also said that the two might tie the knot soon.
"Everyone knows it`s just a question of when John will propose. They realise they must be together," the source added.
Contrary to the reports, Perry said in November issue of W magazine that she liked her single status.
When asked if she liked being married, the 29-year-old singer answered, "Of course. I really loved it. It was a new, fun, exciting journey. But I like how I am now, and I think all things happen for a reason."
Perry was earlier married to funnyman Russell Brand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie review: Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma starrer celebrates undying spirit of friendship
- Athiya Shetty shares her style mantra
- Shivaay movie review: Defies gravity and conviction
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say
- Dhanteras 2016: Happy Dhanatrayodashi WhatsApp messages, SMS for your friends and family
- Diwali 2016: Save time and renovate your homes online
- Diwali 2016: Plastic waste, glass bottles and paper scraps to light homes
- Diwali 2016: Unusual and quick snack ideas for parties
- Widows break taboo by celebrating Diwali inside temple