Katy Perry, John Mayer thinking about marriage?
Los Angeles: Singer Katy Perry and her boyfriend John Mayer are very serious about their relationship and their engagement is inevitable, according to a source.
"It`s inevitable," the source says, adding that Perry and Mayer are "very serious".
According to the source, people close to the couple think that they are meant to be together, reported Aceshowbiz.
"Everyone wants them to get engaged. They are so perfect together," the source added.
Previously, a source also said that the two might tie the knot soon.
"Everyone knows it`s just a question of when John will propose. They realise they must be together," the source added.
Contrary to the reports, Perry said in November issue of W magazine that she liked her single status.
When asked if she liked being married, the 29-year-old singer answered, "Of course. I really loved it. It was a new, fun, exciting journey. But I like how I am now, and I think all things happen for a reason."
Perry was earlier married to funnyman Russell Brand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushant Singh Rajput, Kriti Sanon went for a Thailand vacation? Here's the truth!
- 'The Ring' co-star Anushka Sharma beats Shah Rukh Khan in 'Prague'! – Know how
- Teachers tend to favour middle-class students: Study
- Beyonce dominates MTV Video Music Awards 2016
- Karan Johar to reveal 'first phase' of Ranbir Kapoor starrer 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' tomorrow