Katy Perry likes growing her own fruits, vegetables
London: Pop star Katy Perry says she is a big fan of gardening and makes use of it in growing her own vegetables.
The `Roar` hitmaker, who parted ways with her on-off boyfriend John Mayer in February, said she finds growing her own fruits and vegetables "relaxing", reportedly.
"It`s (gardening`s) so nice, it`s so fulfilling to go pick your dinner, bring it back and make it. It`s relaxing and very fulfilling," Perry said.
The 29-year-old singer also likes to make sure that she absorbs nutrients and believes in drinking lots of fluids throughout the day.
"I take a lot of vitamins and I drink a lot of water," Perry said.
Perry said she has also replaced clubbing with indoor cycling and long gym sessions to enhance her fitness.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan in 'Raees' NEW POSTER will blow your mind!
- Katrina Kaif: Society fails to recognise marital rape as a crime; women must speak up!
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Ranveer Singh was in 'Befikre' even before Aditya Chopra! Here's the truth
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!