Katy Perry likes growing her own fruits, vegetables
London: Pop star Katy Perry says she is a big fan of gardening and makes use of it in growing her own vegetables.
The `Roar` hitmaker, who parted ways with her on-off boyfriend John Mayer in February, said she finds growing her own fruits and vegetables "relaxing", reportedly.
"It`s (gardening`s) so nice, it`s so fulfilling to go pick your dinner, bring it back and make it. It`s relaxing and very fulfilling," Perry said.
The 29-year-old singer also likes to make sure that she absorbs nutrients and believes in drinking lots of fluids throughout the day.
"I take a lot of vitamins and I drink a lot of water," Perry said.
Perry said she has also replaced clubbing with indoor cycling and long gym sessions to enhance her fitness.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- It's a talent how Shah Rukh, Salman handle stardom: Anushka Sharma
- 'Pad Man' to raise awareness about sanitary hygiene: Twinkle Khanna
- Amber Heard reveals coming out as bisexual was difficult
- Baahubali 2: New poster featuring angry Prabhas unveiled! - See pic
- Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar to compete with Kapil Sharma by teaming up for new show?