Katy Perry planning children?
London: Singer Katy Perry and John Mayer are reportedly planning on having children together.
The `Roar` hitmaker is hoping to get pregnant with her 36-year-old boyfriend and the pair are thrilled about the prospect of starting a family, reported Contactmusic.
"Katy brought up the idea of having a baby a few weeks ago. He was really supportive and said he`d love her to be the mother of his child," a source said.
The 29-year-old is already said to be being cautious about her body during stunt when she performs live, such as when she appeared at the 2013 MTV Europe Music Awards in Amsterdam earlier this month, where she was suspended nine metres in the air.
"Their inner circle say it won`t be long until there`s happy news. She`s already been taking precautions. Extra safety measures were taken during her EMA act, where she was suspended in the air. She didn`t want to put her body under any strain," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Wahtsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!
- Rakhi Sawant advises Sunny Leone to wear full clothes