Katy Perry prefers being `accountable` to `higher power`
New York: Katy Perry has admitted that it is important to maintain connection with "the God or a power that`s bigger" to have accountability .
According to W Magazine, the 28-year old American singer revealed that she doesn`t have a cavalier attitude towards life and likes to be accountable for her actions, the New York Post reported.
Perry is currently dating American guitarist and singer-songwriter John Mayer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fight on flight: Did Kapil Sharma slap, hit Sunil Grover with a shoe?
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Quantico' to talk about Donald Trump, immigration policies
- Paul Walker was like an older brother to me: Scott Eastwood
- 'Bigg Boss 10' winner Manveer Gurjar is disappointed with Aakanksha Sharmaa! - Watch
- Salman Khan has always stood by me as friend: Raveena Tandon