Katy Perry, Rihanna plan African sojourn
Los Angeles: Singer-songwriter Katy Perry and pop star Rihanna have reportedly solved their differences and they are planning a holiday to Africa.
"Perry and Rihanna have both done the Hawaii and Cabo-type trips to Mexico before, so this time they`re thinking something a bit different, like a safari in Africa," thesun.co.ul quoted a source as saying.
"They want to go to a place where they can have amazing experiences but still get drunk," added the source.
The duo stopped talking to each other last year when Perry disapproved of Rihanna`s decision to get back with beau Chris Brown.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'