Katy Perry`s father calls daughter devil child
Los Angeles: Pop star Katy Perry`s father Keith, who serves as a guest speaker in American churches, claims that it is sad to see people worship his famous daughter instead of God.
Parents Keith and Mary Hudson also urged people to pray for their daughter in a string of sermons, reported Ace Showbiz.
The pair also showed a video which depicts the `I Kissed a Girl` singer as a `devil child` who needs `healing`.
"(Church attendees) ask how can I preach if I produce a girl who sang about kissing another girl?," he said.
Prior to becoming a famous pop singer, Perry was a church singer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's autopsy showed 'no significant injuries'
- Meryl Streep, Kate Winslet oppose decriminalisation of prostitution
- Bobbi Kristina heard late mom Whitney Houston's music in her last moments
- Original Keventers refashions its milkshake menu
- Chef Izzat cooks mouth-watering dishes - without water!