Katy Perry takes selfie with Adele
London: Pop star Katy Perry posted a selfie with Oscar-winning singer Adele after meeting her at London`s O2 Arena.
Perry, 29, called her `Queen` Adele after she attended the second night of her four-show residency in the capital, reportedly.
"... And on the 2nd London show the Queen graced me with her presence," Perry said.
Adele is the latest star to enjoy Perry`s Prismatic World Tour, after Sam Smith, Nick Grimshaw and Jessie Ware. The `Roar` hitmaker launched her new world tour in Belfast earlier this month, before visiting cities like Liverpool, Manchester and Nottingham.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jason Statham sells Hollywood home for $9.2 million
- Angelina Jolie wants son to take over charity
- 'Godmother' Taylor Swift meets Jaime King's newborn
- 'Narcissist Bill Cosby didn't realise I was gay,' slams original accuser
- Cara Delevigne, Piers Morgan slam dentist for killing famous South African lion