Katy Perry wants to have baby?
Los Angeles: After splitting from John Mayer, pop star Katy Perry is reportedly telling friends that she wants to have a child.
The 29-year-old singer, who was spotted flirting with EDM star Diplo at the Coachella music festival, apparently wants to start a family by the end of the year, reportedly.
"Katy wants kids as soon as possible. She`s not talking about new boyfriends so much as finding a guy who can get her pregnant without expecting marriage," a close friend of Perry said.
The `Roar` hitmaler also sees a new baby as the perfect career move. "If she goes through with this, it will be as much a publicity stunt as anything else in her career. As she admits to her friends all the time, she is addicted to attention!," the friend added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Krushna Abhishek has to say about 'competition' with Kapil Sharma! – Details inside
- Slow salute: Akshay Kumar praises brave constable for saving woman's life – Watch video
- Lovemaking makes men more likely to feel divine: Study
- Film Festivals purest form of education for budding filmmakers: Arjun Kapoor
- Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar apologises for racist rant about Indians