Keep your make-up brushes clean
London: Women tend to have elaborate make-up sets but they often forget the importance of keeping the application brushes spick-and-span for hygiene and longevity.
Femalefirst.co.uk reports that the market offers specialist make-up brush cleaners from leading brands like MAC. Even if they are a little costly, they work very well. A gentle foaming cleanser may also be used.
It is vital to remember that the water you use for cleaning is clean. Put the brushes under the tap and lie them flat to dry since if the water seeps into the handle, the bristles can become loose.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Commando 2' poster: Vidyut Jammwal is blinded by money
- Jackie Chan, Sonu Sood's 'Kung Fu Yoga' trailer is the most action-packed thing you will WATCH today!
- Zahara Jolie-Pitt's biological mother seeks access to her?
- Really inspired by what Deepika, Priyanka are doing: Dev Patel
- 5 Doordarshan shows from 90s we would like to see make a comeback