Keep your make-up brushes clean
London: Women tend to have elaborate make-up sets but they often forget the importance of keeping the application brushes spick-and-span for hygiene and longevity.
Femalefirst.co.uk reports that the market offers specialist make-up brush cleaners from leading brands like MAC. Even if they are a little costly, they work very well. A gentle foaming cleanser may also be used.
It is vital to remember that the water you use for cleaning is clean. Put the brushes under the tap and lie them flat to dry since if the water seeps into the handle, the bristles can become loose.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhur Bhandarkar takes expert advice from Subramanian Swamy for film on emergency? View pics
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!
- Trailer out! Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma's 'Sultan' will leave you with goosebumps – Watch now
- 'Comedy Nights' needed a 'Bachao' from Akshay Kumar over racist jokes on Lisa Haydon? Details inside
- Being a mom tops my priority list, says Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Best of your sex life begins at 40!
- Paris Jackson gets tattoo in honour of father Michael Jackson
- This Shiva Temple in Pakistan dates back to the times of Mahabharata
- Ever heard of banana tea? Watch why it is great for your sleep!
- Hooked to selfies because you think you are attractive – here’s a reality check