Keep your make-up brushes clean
London: Women tend to have elaborate make-up sets but they often forget the importance of keeping the application brushes spick-and-span for hygiene and longevity.
Femalefirst.co.uk reports that the market offers specialist make-up brush cleaners from leading brands like MAC. Even if they are a little costly, they work very well. A gentle foaming cleanser may also be used.
It is vital to remember that the water you use for cleaning is clean. Put the brushes under the tap and lie them flat to dry since if the water seeps into the handle, the bristles can become loose.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gentlemen with spectacles are hot indeed! Throwback pic inside
- Fawad Khan was the 'more difficult' star at IIFA 2016? - Details inside
- Sunny Leone starrer 'Beiimaan Love' trailer out now! Watch
- Hrithik Roshan's kids Hrehaan and Hridhaan turn 'warriors'! – Pics inside
- Daddy Shah Rukh Khan is a tad worried about AbRam! – Here's why