Ke$ha promises fans to `return soon and better than ever`
Washington: Ke$ha has promised her fans that she will come back soon from rehab and she will be better than ever.
The ` Tick Tock` hitmaker released a message on Twitter via a friend saying that she is overwhelmed to tears by all of the love, letters and support from her fans and she will be back soon.
The 26-year-old singer, who is seeking professional help for an ongoing battle with anorexia and bulimia, said that she can`t believe that her track ` Timber ` is still at number one.
Ke$ha had recently entered treatment, after alleged ongoing pressure from her longtime producer Dr. Luke and former manager David Sonenberg.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!