Keira Knightley relaxes with `trashy novels`
London: Actress Keira Knightley has revealed that she usually relaxes herself with novels during her shooting breaks.
Knightley, 29, said she is not getting much time while shooting for her latest movie `Begin Again`, reportedly.
"On a film like this there isn`t a lot of waiting. We had 24 days, so it was just like go, go, go. Normally what do I do? I have a cup of tea and I like book tapes or really `trashy novels`, because you can`t read something difficult when you`re working on something else," said the actress.
In the film, the actress co-stars with debutante actor and Maroon 5 singer Adam Levine in the movie and she finds him a good actor.
"I`d actually seen him live and that energy makes an experience. He`s a born entertainer, so I wasn`t worried about him expressing himself. He didn`t need any tips. He`s a natural actor and a very lovely man to work with, so it was a lot of fun," the actress added.
The brunette beauty is also singing in the movie.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India