Kelly Brook enjoys getting older
London: Model-actress Kelly Brook feels ageing helps in calming one`s mind and living a more relaxed life. The 34-year-old `Piranha 3D` star said after hitting 30, one begins to enjoy life, reportedly.
"I don`t worry about getting older: it`s exciting to find new ways to express yourself. It`s nice to be 34, on the cover of a magazine talking about your body. I`ve found, when you get into your 30s, you relax a bit," Brook said.
"It`s not all about going to the gym or doing yoga everyday or living off green juice. You start enjoying life, sex and your body - and you know how to use it. Once you do that, that`s when people are drawn to you. That`s the most attractive thing," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film